As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shun #ad
Kiritsuke Kitchen Knife & Kai Diamond and Ceramic Retractable Knife Sharpener Bundle, Shun DM0771 Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife #adShun #ad
- Easy, compact storage. Just pull the knife through the first slot for rough sharpening. Sharpens double-bevel, 3-step sharpening process. A versatile, the shun classic kiritsuke is known for its variety of uses; use it just like a chef’s knife; Shun added a slightly rounded belly to make even rocking cuts easy.
In japan, multi-purpose knife, the kiritsuke is known as a master chef’s knife; Shun’s version is perfect for cooks of all kinds, from master chef to aspiring cook.1
1 x shun dm0771 classic 8-inch chef’s Knife, Kiritsuke Kitchen Knife. 16° sharpening angle. 5-year Warranty. The kai diamond and ceramic retractable sharpener sharpens knives quickly and easily with a simple 3-step process.
Refine the edge by pulling it through the second slot, then finish by pulling it through the third slot. 1 x kai ap0138 diamond and ceramic retractable knife sharpener. Your knife's razor sharpness is restored and it's ready. Shun bundle Includes:. It's ideal for left- or right-handed use. The sharpener is already set to the 16-degree angle required to sharpen any Kai straight-edged, double-bevel blade.
2. Shun #ad
Silver, 8 Inch, Handcrafted in Japan, TDM0771, Shun Premier Kiritsuke Kitchen Knife #adShun #ad
- Proprietary vg-max cutting core for maximum edge retention; clad with 64 layers of stainless steel 32 each side for corrosion resistance.
Kiritsuke is the only multipurpose traditional Japanese knife, in Japan only the executive chef in the kitchen is allowed to use one. Featuring a double-bevel, flat-ground blade for durability and to move food away from the blade quickly.
Hand-sharpened 16-degree cutting angle on each side for a razor-sharp edge; Hammered Tsuchime finish helps release food when cutting. Walnut pakkawood handle to fit both right and left hand for a comfortable, secure grip.
3. Shun #ad
Dicing and Chopping a Full Range of Foods, Perfect for Slicing, Shun Cutlery Premier 8” Chef’s Knife; Lightweight, Extremely Comfortable Grip, Beautiful and Versatile, Handcrafted in Japan, Agile #adShun #ad
- Premier 8-inch chef’s knife will quickly become the most used knife in the kitchen; lightweight, agile and offering an extremely comfortable grip, users never want to set the knife down.
Razor-sharp edge of blade is perfect for slicing, dicing and chopping a full range of fruits, vegetables and other foods; thinner, lighter blade makes this knife less tiring to use.
Shun cutlery knives make prep work fun and takes a typically mundane task from boring to exciting; Shun’s knives are hand-sharpened, handcrafted and have a strong Japanese heritage.
Very comfortable and easy to use: hosts, aspiring chefs, chefs, wives, cooks, party hosts, hostess, grandparents, families, entertainer, husbands, homeowners and newlyweds will love it. Contoured, walnut-colored pakkaWood handle rests comfortably in any hand; hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting for a smooth clean cut.
4. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 8” Chef’s Knife with VG-MAX Cutting Core and Ebony PakkaWood Handle; All-Purpose Blade for a Full Range of Cutting Tasks with Curved Blade for Easy Cuts; Cutlery Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Shun” the japanese word indicates a food’s peak ripeness; Shun draws on its Japanese roots and traditional blade-making practices to produce knives that perform excellently. The 8-inch chef’s knife is a staple kitchen utensil and a great gift for newlyweds, grandparents, aspiring chefs, parents, cooks, homeowners, hostesses or to keep as a personal kitchen tool.
Vg-max steel is a formula exclusive to Shun with extra tungsten for a sharper edge, more chromium for corrosion resistance and additional cobalt and carbon for strength and durability.
For proper slicing, push the knife forward and down while cutting through food and then pull it up and back, repeating the process in a “locomotive” motion; this prevents chipping for smooth cuts.
Handle is ebony pakkawood; pakkawood is a hardwood infused with resin for a durable, water resistant finish, perfect for easy cleaning and tough enough for constant use.
5. Shun #ad
Utility, Paring, Shun Premier Kitchen Knife Starter Set, TDMS0300, and Chef Knife, 3 Piece #adShun #ad
- Features layered damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish known as 'tsuchime' in japanese. Paring knife, 6. 5-in. Set includes: 4-in.
3 piece starter knife set in the premier collection by shun. Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade. Utility Knife, 8-in. Chef's Knife.
6. MIYABI #ad
Birch/Stainless Steel, 8-Inch, Miyabi Chef's Knife #adMIYABI #ad
- Hand honed using the three step Honbazuke process to a 9. 5 to 12 degree edge. G2 micro carbide powder steel. Handle length:5. 39 inch. Authentic thin Japanese blade profile.
7. Shun #ad
Walnut, TDM0742, Shun Premier Nakiri Knife, Wood Handle, 5.5 Inch Tsuchime Finished Blade #adShun #ad
- Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips. Premier 5. Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade.
Features layered damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish known as 'tsuchime' in japanese. 5-inch nakiri knife by shun. Featuring a thin blade perfect for cutting vegetables.
8. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 6-piece Slim Knife Block Set #adShun #ad
- Handcrafted in seki, Japan; hand wash with gentle dish soap and dry immediately. D-shaped pakkaWood handle is strong, durable and resists moisture. Set includes: 3. 5-inch paring knife, 7-inch santoku knife, 9-inch combination honing steel, 8-inch Chef's Knife, Shun Multi-purpose Kitchen Shears, 8-slot Slim Design Dark Wood Knife Block.
Rockwell hardness: 60-61; hand-sharpened Japanese double-bevel blade angle 16° each side. Vg-max cutting core with 34-layers each side and stainless Damascus cladding.
9. Shun #ad
VG-MAX Steel Core, Hand-Hammered Tsuchime Finish, Damascus Cladding; Includes Honing Steel and Sustainable Bamboo Slimline Knife Block, Shun Premier Build-a-Block Set; Includes 8-inch Chef’s Knife #adShun #ad
- Both pieces fit nicely into the included durable, compact, easy-care, Bamboo Slimline Knife Block; block's four open slots are sure to provide inspiration for building a custom set of Shuns.
Shun knives are handcrafted in japan in the centuries-old tradition of Japanese blade making, combining advanced materials and technology with time-honored traditions to make each knife a functional piece of art.
Included premier 8-inch chef’s knife is an essential kitchen knife; multi-purpose and ideal for routine kitchen tasks: chopping, mincing, slicing, cutting, dicing, cubing and trimming.
To keep knives functioning at their peak, regular honing is a must; included Honing Steel features two honing surfaces and an angle-guide built into the walnut Pakkawood handle. Beautiful set is the perfect way to start a personalized collection of high-performance Shun knives; includes 8-inch Chef’s Knife, Honing Steel and Bamboo Knife Block.
|Part Number||TDMS 2200K|