As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Davidson's #ad
Davidson's Tea Bulk, China Oolong, 16-Ounce Bag #adDavidson's #ad
- A pack of 16-Ounce Bag. Enjoy drinking this loose leaf bulk tea with our best selling and convenient Ultimate Tea Infuser, also available on Amazoncom or Davidsonsteacom.
Packed in a paper/kraft stand up pouch SUP with aluminum foil lining to maintain freshness. Usda certified Organic. Contains caffeine.
|Manufacturer||Davidson's Tea #ad|
2. Summit Tea Company #ad
Iron Goddess of Mercy, Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea, Net Wt. 5.3oz. #adSummit Tea Company #ad
- Fujian Province, China. Comes in a 5. 3 oz resealable stand up pouch of loose leaf tea. A tightly wound, uniform tea that is very dense, sage green in color and with what appears to be a light glazing of frost. Full bodied flavor with a fragrant aroma.
3. Numi #ad
Numi Organic Tea Ti Kuan Yin, Loose Leaf Oolong Tea, 16 Ounce Pouch #adNumi #ad
- Loose-leaf tea: numi's organic full-leaf quality teas come in convenient, french presses, resealable pouches to keep your tea fresh for every steep. Great for use in tea infusers, or tea balls.
Iron goddess of mercy: from the fujian province, China, the dark emerald green leaves that are 50% oxidized are tightly wound and unfurl imparting a smooth body and sweet finish. The perfect balance: a smooth halfway point between green tea and black tea, our oolong teas have intricate layers of flavor ranging from lush & floral to sweet & savory.
Premium organic full-leaf quality teas & herbal teasans blended w/ only 100% real fruits, & spices.
Numi's organic teas and tisanes bring you the flavor and health benefits of full-leaf tea in a variety of styles, flavors and brewing methods from tea bags and loose leaf teas to flowering teas, iced teas, and bottled teas. Try our black, herbal, rooibos, green, white, Pu-erh, flowers, & turmeric teas.
4. Solstice Tea Traders #ad
Formosa Standard Taiwan Oolong Tea, Pure Oolong Loose Leaf Tea 16 Ounces-Bulk Tea, 175+ Cups Per Bag 1 Lb. #adSolstice Tea Traders #ad
- Chinese "restaurant" tea: Oolong tea is the tea most commonly served in Chinese restaurants. Pure oolong loose leaf tea, taiwan origin formosa standard oolong- oolong loose leaf tea, standard oolong is very well known as being the house tea in many high end Chinese restaurants.
Oolong tea is extremly unique in taste and character, as its not entirely either, refreshing tea somewhere between green and black tea-oolong is sometimes described as being between black and green tea, but instead a happy middle that provides a refreshing yet less bitter black tea style experience.
Oolong loose leaf tea is a tea growing in popularity and prevalence-oolong is increasingly popular in the uSA for its health benefits and taste, for those seeking health benefits, often drank in place of green teas, but not a fan of green tea.
5. VAHDAM #ad
Brew Hot, 3.53oz, High Mountain Oolong Tea Leaves from Himalayas 50 Cups, OOLONG TEA FOR WEIGHT LOSS, VAHDAM, Iced, Weight Loss Tea, 100% Detox Tea, Kombucha Tea | Loose Leaf Tea, Slimming Tea #adVAHDAM #ad
- Present flavoursome teas freshly sourced from India's famous tea gardens to your loved ones. Unlike oolong tea organic or oolong tea bags, this oolong tea detox loose tea is a great detox cleanse tea. 1% of our revenue is redirected towards the education of our tea growers' children. Our farmers, like any other parent, simply wish to honor this aspiration.
Exclusive loose leaf tea - a high grown oolong tea loose leaf from the mystical plantations of Darjeeling, India which is popularly known as the 'Champagne of Teas' & is known to produce the world's finest loose leaf teas. The tea industry is one of the largest employers of manual labor in India.
A successful home-grown brand helps empower millions of these tea workers in the long run. Vadham. Great for birthday gifts, anniversary gifts & festive gifting with attractive premium packaging. We measure our overall carbon and plastic footprint & offset it via our investments in environment sustainability initiatives in India.
A brand with a billion dreams - established in india by a 26-year-old, vahdam teas is an award-winning, 4th generation Tea entrepreneur, vertically integrated tea brand that door delivers the world's freshest tea leaves to over 83 countries, sourced directly from India's choicest tea gardens. Carbon & plastic neutral brand - established in india by a 28-year-old 4th generation entrepreneur, we are now proud to be a certified Carbon-Neutral & a Plastic-Neutral brand. Perfect gift for loved ones - there is no better gift than the gift of good health.
6. Golden Moon Tea #ad
Golden Moon, Organic Oolong Loose Leaf Tea | Naturally Creamy Texture & Deliciously Smooth Taste | Tie Guan Yin Wulong Tea Variety is Good for Weight Loss | 40 Servings in 3.3 Oz Tea Tin #adGolden Moon Tea #ad
- Oolong teas are known for having a variety of flavors that are specific to the individual farm and region where they're grown. Our full leaf harvesting method maintains each leaf's natural essential oils, so they retain their full flavor and fresh picked aromas, even after brewing.
We're so confident in our teas freshness that we have a Full 90 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee on every single tea we make. Go ahead and Order Yours Risk Free Today. Each tin of fresh oolong loose leaf tea is also a gluten free, vegan, and an environmentally friendly product.
100% usda certified organic: our black dragon oolong teas are usda organic which means they're free from pesticides, toxins and chemical additives. Premium fresh seal tin - each high quality fresh seal tin helps your tea stay fresh and sensually aromatic for months on end. Weight loss & detox tea of choice - all of golden moon's premium teas are good for the soul and taste great, but our Oolong loose leaf is also good for your waistline.
Unlike other oolongs, ours stands on its own and doesn't need any chemical "enhancers" to make it better. Many customer's report that they like to include a tin or two as part of high quality gift baskets. Enjoy a safe and healthy cup of tea just as nature intended. Freshness guarantee: we only pick our teas during their natural growing seasons while they're at peak freshness and taste.
|Brand||Golden Moon Tea #ad|
|Manufacturer||Golden Moon Tea #ad|
7. Tealyra #ad
Fresh Award Winning, Best Chinese Oolong, Organically Grown, Caffeine Medium, Iron Goddess of Mercy, Tie Guan Yin, Healing Properties, Tealyra, 8oz / 220g, Oolong Loose Leaf Tea #adTealyra #ad
- It is beautifully floral and fragrant- truly a tea masterpiece. All natural. China’s famous tie guan Yin is fresh, sweet, floral, and wonderfully fragrant. Oolong tea contains health giving antioxidants and can aid in weight loss.
Fresh chinese oolong tea. Our iron goddess of mercy has a light golden-amber infusion with a smooth body and sweet finish. Gongfu Cha. Iron goddess of Mercy tea is made without flavors or added fillers. Luxurious Loose Tea. Exceptional Traditional Tea.
8. Organic Positively Tea Company #ad
Loose Leaf, Positively Tea Company, Organic Ti Kuan Yin Oolong Tea, 16 oz. Bag #adOrganic Positively Tea Company #ad
- Tea type: organic oolong tea, aromatic, tasting notes: Rich, Complex, certification: usda certified Organic, caffeine level: medium, ORIGIN: China. These particular Oolong tea leaves can be steeped several times.
A full-bodied infusion of this Oolong brings out aromatic, complex and rich flavors. This organic ti kuan yin oolong tea is harvested from the fujian region of China and is known for its bright and floral flavor and clean finish. Servings - 1 pound of organic ti kuan yin Oolong Tea will yield approximately 150 - 240 cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements.
Ingredients - 100% Organic Oolong Tea. Benefits - our organic loose leaf ti kuan yin oolong tea is naturally high in antioxidants, minerals, amino acids, vitamins, polyphenols, caffeine and contains no additives, preservatives or colorants - simply 100% Organic Oolong and positivi-tea! 100% money back guarantee.
9. The Tao of Tea #ad
3.5 Ounce Tin, Loose Leaf, The Tao of Tea, Green Dragon Oolong Tea #adThe Tao of Tea #ad
- Smooth, full-bodied golden infusion with a toasty, grassy-sweet flavor and light floral notes. Ingredients: Oolong Tea Leaves.
|Brand||The Tao of Tea #ad|
|Manufacturer||The Tao of Tea #ad|