As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hello Organics #ad
Hello Organics Olive Trees Arbequina Black Includes Four 4 Live Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- Most all edible plants grow well in full sun but a little shade won’t hurt. They can be used as a table olive but are also known for their high oil content, small, making them an ideal fruit for olive oil production.
These are 2 inch rooted starter plants shipped in tray pots and are 4-7 inches tall. They are also prolific producers and can grow up to 20 pounds of Olives per year when properly maintained.
I recommend when you receive your plants to grow in a 4 inch to 1 gallon pot in a good organic potting soil like Fox Farm's Happy Frog. The fruit they produce are highly aromatic, dark brown and very flavorful.
Please take your time and read full product description and recommended growing guidelines under Product Description. Pictures are accurate of the plants you will receive. Olive trees can be planted in most healthy soils in normal pH range. Arbequina olive trees are evergreens. The price includes four 4 “arbequina” olive black trees with USPS Shipping.
2. PlantOGram #ad
PlantOGram Live Frantoio Olive Container Plant Tree 2-3 Feet Tall for Indoor or Outdoor Gift #adPlantOGram #ad
- Frantoio is the most noted Olive variety of Tuscany, Italy. With every plant purchase, plantogram plants an additional tree for a greener future! Excellent gift choice for all occasions, especially the holidays! Produces olive fruit which can be cured for culinary uses or to produce Olive oil.
Self pollinating, about 2-3 Feet Tall Overall Height when shipped. Prefers full sun, 6+ hours or if grown indoors keep near a south-facing window.
Exclusively packaged and shipped by PlantOGram. Wrapped in a premium burlap bag with a hand-tied red ribbon in a custom, decorative green/white box. Excellent addition to any garden or brighten up any space. Shipped in a standard 2-3 gallon nursery black plastic pot. Can be container grown indoors/outdoor.
3. 9GreenBox #ad
Olive Tree Bonsai with Water Tray and Fertilizer, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Home grown by 9Greenbox. 5’’ inch pot. Dark green leaves. 7’’ inch live plant. Easy to grow. 9greenbox offers live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown. Includes water tray and fertilizer.
4. Magnolia #ad
No ship to California, The Magnolia Company, Olive Tree #adMagnolia #ad
- Easy to grow patio tree that grows indoors or out. Sorry, due to agriculture restrictions we can not ship to California at this time. No ship to california.
Hardy growers in many climates. Prolific fruiting trees that will grow to a maximum of 25' tall. Unique olive tree - Symbol of abundance, peace and friendship. Grows to a unique character tree as they age.
5. Shrub #ad
2.25 Gal. Tea Olive Osmanthus #adShrub #ad
- Plant in sun to part shade. Usda zones 7-10 Water twice per week until established, then water once per week. Expected blooming Period: Spring To Summer. Seasons: Winter. Mature size 10 ft tall and 10 ft wide. Green leaf foliage with white blooms in the fall. Sunlight Exposure: Partial Shade.
|Part Number||Tea Olive|
6. Martha's Secrets #ad
LA, Marthas Secrets Arbequina Olive Tree Live Plant Cold Hardy CANNOT SHIP TO CA, AZ, OR or WA PER STATE LAWS, AK, HI #adMartha's Secrets #ad
- Makes a great container plant for inside or out if you live above zone 7. My plants are 3-4 years old and branching. Zones 7-10 more cold hardy than Mission Olive. Cannot ship to ca, hi, ak, az, la, or or wa per state lawS.
Approx. Cold hardy olive Tree Self Pollinating. Not a young starter plant. 1-2 foot tall. Ships in its 3. 5 x 3. 5 x 5 inch tall growing container from Marthas Secrets with planting instructions.
7. Martha's Secrets #ad
HI, OR or WA PER Your State Laws, AK, Marthas Secrets Manzanilla Olive Tree Live Plant NO Shipping to CA, AZ #adMartha's Secrets #ad
- No shipping to ca, az, hi, a, or or wa per your state lawS. My plants are 3-4 years old and branching. Self pollinating olive Tree Approx. Ships in its 3.
5 x 3. 5 x 5 inch tall growing container from Marthas Secrets with planting instructions. Zones 8-10 makes a great container plant for inside or out if you live above zone 8. Not a young starter plant. 1-2 foot tall or taller.
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot 18-20" Tall, Green & Red Edible Fruit, American Plant Exchange Tree Arbequina Olive Live Plant Indoor Outdoor #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the branches; allow the soil to dry out between infrequent waterings.
Prefers full sun at least six hours a day on a sunny, or countertop, south-facing window sill, table, in the home or office is ideal. Olives are beautiful, easy to care for, and long-lived evergreen plants with soft gray-green foliage that produce edible olives.
Olive trees come potted in growing containers and are self-fruitful, producing both male and female flowers on the same tree. Delicious edible olives can be cured for eating or used to create olive oil and the plant can be kept in a pot indoors or planted outdoors.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Size: 5-6 ft, Includes Special Blend Fertilizer & Planting Guide, Live Plant, KIEFFER PEAR Tree #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Sorry, this item does not ship to CA or AZ due to State Laws***'. Fast growing. Self-fertile. Edible fruit. Includes special blend fertilizer & planting guide.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Perfect Plants #ad|