As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 15503 Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- When mixed with soil, increases the soil's capacity to hold water and nutrients. Premium grade of horticultural, 99. 8 percent organic. Canadian sphagnum peat Moss. Measures 2-inch in length by 9-inch in width by 14-inch in height. Blend with peat Moss and perlite for custom soilless mix.
2. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts 2 Pack New, Hoffman 15503 Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss #adHoffman #ad
- When mixed with soil, increases the soil's capacity to hold water and nutrients. Premium grade from prime Canadian bogs. Loosens heavy/clay garden soil. Natural soil conditioner improves moisture retention and aeration in soils and potting mix.
3. Espoma #ad
10 Quart, Espoma 15503 Sphagnum Peat Moss #adEspoma #ad
- This product is easy to use. This product is highly durable. This product is manufactured in china.
|Manufacturer||Espoma Company #ad|
4. Doter #ad
Gardening Soil Amendment and Carnivorous Plant Soil Media1qt, Added to Soil and Enriches Plant Roots, Organic Sphagnum Peat Moss by Doter #adDoter #ad
- Resealable packagepackaged in a heavy Duty resealable pouch designed for long term storage. Does not compactby introducing peat moss to any compact material, the compaction problem is solved and makes the growing mix drain better.
Acidicph from 3. 5 to 6 on average, it is very suitable for acid-craving plants such as strawberries, blueberries. Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use.
Perfect for carnivorous PlantsIt's good for adding to acid-loving plants such as using in growing carnivorous plants. This makes a great place for seed starting and as the mixes with other growing materials. Moisture retentionpeat moss can absorb and retain water very well.
5. YUNVI #ad
50QT Sphagnum Peat Moss Natural Sphagnum Moss Potting Mix- Carnivorous Plant Moss Dried for Reptile, Orchilds, Succulent, 1.1LB Sphagnum Moss for Plants #adYUNVI #ad
- It has no chemical smell and safe to use. Ideal for staghorn ferns, venus flytrap, phalaenopsis, carnivorous plants, succulents and reptile. They can provide water and nutrients for plants. Safe & natural: long-fibered dry sphagnum moss for plants is picked from carefully managed sustainable marshes by hand and dried by natural wind.
500g weight dry compressed sphagnum moss. Soak it in water for around 10 minutes, you can get about 50 QT moist and fluffy sphagnum moss.
Easy to use: open the bag of dry orchid moss for plants you received, first soak or wet it with water until it is completely saturated, then wring out the excess water in the moss, and then take an appropriate amount for standby.
Diy for decoration: sphagnum moss is suitable for DIY crafts and home decoration. Perfect for plants and reptiles. Application: these natural sphagnum moss potting mix can keep water well and provide a soil like structure for the growth of new roots. What you will receive: you will get 17. 6ozappx. It is a good choice for decorating hanging baskets and orchids, and a perfect decoration for fairy gardens, flower arrangements and aquariums.
|Part Number||HZ-Sphagnum Moss New|
6. Miracle-Gro #ad
8 qt., Miracle-Gro Sphagnum Peat Moss, For Containers and In-Ground #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Enriched with Miracle-Gro Plant Food. Unique water-holding capabilities help plants require less frequent watering. Lightens heavy potting mixes and native soil. This bundle includes two 8 qt. Bags of miracle-Gro Sphagnum Peat Moss. Helps promote strong root development.
7. Old Potters #ad
SEMI Compressed, Old Potters Organic Peat Moss – 100% Sphagnum Peat Moss, for Potted Plants & Seed Starting – Organic Gardening for Indoor and Outdoor use 20 Quart #adOld Potters #ad
- It boosts healthy root growth and its revolutionary characteristics help plants retain essential nutrients for more successful germination. Our peat moss for potted plants indoor and outdoor holds on to the nutrient that otherwise leaches out of the soil and retains enough moisture to meet the plant’s needs.
Ideal for any patch: perfect and ideal for all kinds of plants! Whether you have a small patch of potted plants where you enjoy gardening or you are a commercial grower, peat moss soil for plants improves your chances of a better yield.
Hydroponic growing: in hydroponic growing aka soil less growing you have to use a growing medium other than soil to support the roots of the plants. Perfect premix: this organic alternative to traditional soils and sand is a great help in minimizing weed growth.
Peat moss soil mixed with perlite or vermiculite is a common choice because its porous nature increases aeration in the soil. It keeps your plants healthy and well nourished. Plants in containers or small gardens are often water-logged which peat moss helps in preventing. Seed starting: peat moss makes the perfect material for seedlings, which are quite vulnerable to the surrounding environment. Plant nourishment: help your plant thrive not just survive! This peat moss is the major element in almost every potting soil.
|Brand||Old Potters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Old Potters #ad|
|Part Number||OP OPM|
8. Sun Gro Horticulture #ad
Sun Gro Horticulture Black Gold Peat Moss Plus #adSun Gro Horticulture #ad
- Black gold canadian Sphagnum Peat moss plus is a natural, organic soil conditioner. Brand: sun Gro Horticulture. Item weight: 1. 0 lbs. Creates great growing conditions.
9. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
3.8 Cubic Feet, Premier 0078P Pro Moss Horticulture Retail Peat Moss #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Ideal for major yard work like moldings, hedges, gardens and the establishment of new turf. Rich in organic matter 100 percent natural and free of insects and unpleasant odor.
Large capacity water holding retains nutrients near the roots. Recommended for establishment of new turf and maintenance and lawn surface treatment. Pro moss horticulture retail peat moss.