As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dip'N Grow #ad
DIP N Grow DG00201 Liquid Hormone Concentrate Hydroponic Rooting Solution, 2-Ounce #adDip'N Grow #ad
- Liquid concentrate. Rooting hormone. Not sold in dc, ND, SD. Not likely to leave a toxic residue in the plant. Contains both rooting auxins. Self sanitizing. Eliminates cross contamination problems, Contains: ethyl and isopropyl alcohol.
|Brand||Dip'N Grow #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dip 'N Grow #ad|
2. Dip'N Grow #ad
Dip'N Grow DG01601 Rooting Solution, Concentrate #adDip'N Grow #ad
- Proven formula that contains both rooting auxins recognized as root inducing. Rooting hormones liquid concentrate easily diluted with water to the necessary strength.
Increase rooting success over the leading powders. Allows the rooting hormones to be absorbed into the cutting stem more evenly and easily.
|Brand||Dip'N Grow #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dip N Grow #ad|
3. Clonex #ad
HydroDynamics Clonex Rooting Gel, 100 ml #adClonex #ad
- Supplies hormones to promote root cell development. Contains a full spectrum of mineral nutrients and trace elements to nourish young roots during their formative stages.
Ensures root production on cuttings of plants. Provides vitamins to protect delicate, new root tissue. Clonex is a high performance, water-based, rooting compound.
|Manufacturer||Hawthorne Hydroponics, LLC #ad|
4. Bonide #ad
Bonide Bontone II Rooting Powder, 1.25 oz Ready-to-Use Dust for Houseplants and Transplants Speeds Root Development #adBonide #ad
- Use this on seeds or bulbs by putting them in a bag with some powder then shake the bag gently to coat the seeds or bulbs. Works for a variety of plants - designed for use on azaleas, geraniums, mums, poinsettias, pachysandra, and a wide range of other plants, this product helps so many plants develop roots.
Stimulates root production - this plant growth hormone stimulates root production in hardwood and softwood cuttings.
Simply dip the end of a clipping into the powder and then place it in moist soil, this helps the rooting process of cuttings. Promotes development - once applied, this powder promotes quick root development from cuttings.
It works well for ornamentals, fruit trees, vegetables, and berries. Works on bulbs and seeds - this product is not exclusive to cuttings. Ideal for transplants - when it is time to transplant your plants to different pots or places within your garden, use this product to facilitate the production of healthy roots.
|Manufacturer||Bonide Products LLC #ad|
5. Woodstream #ad
1 gal, 4/cs Spray-N-Grow #adWoodstream #ad
- A foliar micronutrient complex made up of naturally occurring elements essential for plant growth. Not a fertilizer, hormone, or hydroponic nutrient solution. Provides your plants with essential minor elements.