As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Yaxell #ad
Made in Japan, Yaxell Ran Plus 7" Nakiri Knife, 67 Layers VG10 Damascus #adYaxell #ad
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty. Damascus design pattern; clean with warm water and mild detergent; approximately 12° blade angle. Features 34 layers of hard and soft stainless steel on each side, resulting in 69 layers total.
Black resin and linen canvas Micarta handle with two stainless steel rivets; enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance. Constructed of japanese vg10 cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium stainless steel; Japanese kanji is hand engraved on the blade; 61 Rockwell Hardness.
2. Shun #ad
Shun Cutlery Classic 6.5” Nakiri Knife; Kitchen Knife Handcrafted in Japan; Hand-Sharpened 16° Double-Bevel Steel Blade for Swift and Easy Precision Work; Beautiful D-Shaped Ebony PakkaWood Handle #adShun #ad
- Swift, sharp and clean, slicing tomatoes, dicing onions, peeling potatoes, chopping peppers, the Classic Nakiri is great for kitchen needs like julienning carrots, trimming celery or paring avocados. Whether it’s needed for daily salad preparation or gourmet vegetable creations, both restaurant chefs and new home cooks trust the simple push cut of the Nakiri’s straight, razor-sharp edge.
Hand wash with gentle dish soap.
The nakiri knife is part of shun’s classic line of tasteful and contemporary cutlery; beauty, form and function are fused in this elegantly handcrafted, useful and high-performing kitchen tool.
A traditional japanese knife for working with vegetables and produce, the Classic Nakiri has a 6. 5” blade made from shun’s proprietary VG-MAX steel clad with 68 layers of Damascus stainless steel. With its pakkawood handle grip and corrosion-resistant steel blade, the 6. 5-inch classic nakiri knife makes a durable, versatile and valuable addition to the kitchen, revolutionizing mundane tasks.
3. Mac Knife #ad
Mac Knife Japanese Series Vegetable Cleaver, 6-1/2-Inch, Silver, 6.5 Inch #adMac Knife #ad
- Pakka wood handle. Made in Japan. 2. 5mm blade. Made of molybdenum sTEEL. Hand wash is recommended Not dishwasher safe.
|Brand||Mac Knife #ad|
|Manufacturer||IMPCU MacKnife #ad|
|Warranty||Limited manufacturer warranty|
4. Enso #ad
HD Series, VG10 Hammered Damascus Japanese Stainless Steel, Enso Nakiri Knife, 6.5", Made in Japan #adEnso #ad
- 12 degree double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use. Black canvas micarta symmetrical oval shaped handle for a similar look and feel to wood without the worry of cracking. Japanese nakiri vegetable knife crafted of vg10 stainless steel cutting core for excellent edge retention; 6.
5 inch blade 12 inches overall; Weighs 8. 2 ounces 232 grams. 37-layer stainless damascus blades with hammered tsuchime finish; Rockwell Hardness 61. Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty.
5. kai #ad
6-1/2-Inch, Kai Wasabi Black Nakiri Knife #adkai #ad
- Embellished with the japanese character for wasabi. Blades are bead-blasted to an attractive finish, handle is sturdy, clean polypropylene blend. Made with daido 1k6 high-carbon, stainless steel for superior edge retention.
Japanese style nakiri knife, typically used for chopping vegetables quickly and thoroughly. Hand wash; limited lifetime warranty, made in Japan.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
6. Shun #ad
Shun Kanso 5-Inch Asian Multi-Prep Knife; Stainless Steel Double-Bevel Blade and Contoured Tagayasan Handle Handcrafted in Japan with Heritage Finish and Triangular Shape for Easy Maneuvering #adShun #ad
- The triangle-shaped tip is ideal for separating meat, joint or bone; enjoy using a knife that is more efficient, ligament, fish or protein from skin, saving time in the kitchen for leisure. Japanese-style boning knife is made of aus10a stainless steel with high-carbon, vanadium for a blade that’s a cut above the rest; hand-sharpened, double-bevel blade for precision every time.
The kanso series is named after the idea of “simplicity, a razor-sharp edge, ” focusing on the most important aspects of a knife; Shun has achieved perfect balance, durability and easy control.
A traditional knife with a modern twist, the knife features a Heritage finish that is scratch-resistant as well as a contoured handle made of tagayasan wood, sometimes called “iron sword wood”.
The stainless steel blade is durable and long-lasting, vegetables, requiring little maintenance; also perfect as a smaller prep knife for preparing a wide range of fruits, herbs and spices.
7. Kotobuki #ad
Kotobuki Teruhisa Nakiri Japanese Kitchen Knife #adKotobuki #ad
- Magnolia wood handle. Traditional Japanese shape. Traditional Japanese craftsmanship. Made in Japan. Stainless steel.
8. Enso #ad
HD Series, Enso Chef's Knife, VG10 Hammered Damascus Stainless Steel Gyuto, 8", Made in Japan #adEnso #ad
- 37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered tsuchime finish. Black canvas micarta handle for a similar look and feel to wood without the worry of cracking. Chef knife handcrafted in seki city, japan; 8 inch blade 13-3/8 inches overall; Weighs 7.
9 ounces 225 grams. Japanese vg10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention; Rockwell Hardness 61. Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use; All Enso chef's knives come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects|
9. Yaxell #ad
Yaxell Mon 7" Nakiri Knife, VG10 Stainless Steel Gyuto with Micarta Handle, Made in Japan #adYaxell #ad
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty. Black resin and linen canvas Micarta handle with two stainless steel rivets. Clean with warm water and mild detergent; approximately 12° blade angle.
Sand-blast finish blade and Katana sword wave line gives an impressive appearance; 61° Rockwell hardness. Blade core is made from 3-layer japanese Cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium VG10 superior stainless steel, clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects|
10. Regalia #ad
Nakiri Usuba Vegetable Chef Knife: Best Quality 6-Inch Japanese AUS10 67-layer high Carbon Stainless Damascus Steel Asian Vegetable Cleaver Shaped Blade W/Hammered Finish, G-10 Handle by Regalia #adRegalia #ad
- Nonporous and germ/bacteria resistant. Ironclad 100% lifetime guarantee and free sharpening for life: regalia makes knives that stand the test of time and so does our commitment to you. Rosetta rivet adds a cherry on top to this magnificent culinary tool. Beauty and brawn: forged from a solid slab of steel, this knife boasts a true full-tang for ultimate durability.
Clad with 33 layers on each side by genuine Damascus steel, the gentle rolling wave patterns are unique to each blade and intrinsic to the steel- not merely stamped or etched on like many imitators. Performance, comfort, & beauty: military grade ergonomic g-10 handle is immune to cold, heat, and moisture.
Geometrically perfect and scary sharp: the angles of this blade represent the pinnacle of design and the accumulation of millennia of Nakiri knife making evolution. Our no questions asked replacement or money back guarantee protects you for life from any possible defect.
Optimal knuckle clearance gives room for use without knuckle interference. 66 layers of high carbon stainless Damascus steel cladding add beauty as well as resilience against both rusting and corrosion. Radically hardened with our revolutionary cryogenic nitrogen cooling process, this blade is solid with an incredible 62+ on the Rockwell hardness scale. Rounded handle and tapered pinch-grip bolster encourage natural handling with perfect balance. Our regalia free sharpening policy allows you to send in your knife at any time for a free tune up.