As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CC Concrete Coatings #ad
Commercial or Residential Use Amber -Slightly More Orange Than Caramel , CC Concrete Coatings Vivid Acid Stain for Antique Marble Effect, 1 Gal, Concrete Stain for Inside or Outside #adCC Concrete Coatings #ad
- Available in a variety of colors: choose the color that goes well with your space. Concrete coatings vivid acid stain is a budget-friendly option, and there’s no need to hire a professional and spend a ton of money on beautifying your home. Easy to apply & maintain: concrete coatings vivid acid stain is easy to apply, the concrete surfaces require very little maintenance! To remove dirt and debris, creating professional results in no time.
It will not fade, chip, concrete Coatings Vivid Acid Stain penetrates deep into the surface, peel or wear out.
Durable & long-lasting: unlike regular paint, making it long-lasting and durable. Money-saving: when compared to other solutions, staining your concrete surface is a good value for your money. When applied and sealed correctly, a simple sweep and mop will do.
It creates a one-of-a-kind weathered, and antiqued color, mottled, which adds beauty to concrete surfaces and creates various looks. From drab to fab: transform any ordinary concrete surface into a luxurious and marbled look with Concrete Coatings Vivid Acid Stain. Concrete coatings vivid acid stain comes in 11 different shades: Amber, Caramel, Turquoise, Olive, Ebony, Walnut, Mahogany, Jade, Coffee, Mission Brown, and Weathered Terracotta.
2. U Do It Coatings #ad
Decorative Concrete Stain. Industrial-Quality. Eco-Friendly. 20 Colors. Samples & How-to Videos. Indoor/Outdoor Use. Sample Antique Gray #adU Do It Coatings #ad
- Stains work best on concrete – not very porous brick or block. Uv stable. Not an acid stain, which can be hazardous with unpredictable results.
Some people have great results with only using Stain, but it depends on your concrete. Apply to damp, porous concrete. Do project in one day! For best results, etch, stain, seal. Color intensifies when more is used – average 400 sq ft per gal.
Please follow instructions! bad reviews exist because instructions are not followed. Order sample first to test color & surface porosity. Test Sample. Not meant for “tight” surfaces such as concrete countertops, rock, granite and slate. Professional-Grade. Easy to Use. Products canNOT be returned once opened.
3. Concrete Resurrection #ad
Black Walnut, Concrete Acid StainSemi-Transparent Professional Grade Cement Stain 1 Gallon #adConcrete Resurrection #ad
- The art of acidic stain is that no two pieces of concrete will ever color the same; the textures of the concrete, age and dilution ratio affect final color appearance.
Cr brand acid stains create a colored transparent, mottled, translucent, variegated, leathery and often a marbleized effect.1 gallon size covers 100-200sq ft Depending on dilution, texture and porosity of the concrete.
Concrete resurrection acid stain, is a robust professional grade, available in a large selection of colors, concrete stain for exterior and well ventilated interior concrete. Concrete resurrection acid stain is ideal for concrete floors, pool decks, patios, driveways and anywhere you have concrete you want to make beautiful. Also see description below.
4. EnduraCoat #ad
Acid Stain DIY Kit with 100% Acrylic Solvent Sealer #adEnduraCoat #ad
- Creates beautiful variegated and translucent colors that will not chip, crack, fade, or peel. Appropriate for Indoor or Outdoor use. Reactive concrete Stain is the obvious alternative to carpet, hardwood and tile.
Contains all of the basic products necessary to acid stain concrete. Cleaner/degreaser & Neutralizer packaged as a concentrate.
5. BrandBold #ad
1 Gallon, Graphite Gray Dark Charcoal Brown, BrandBold Brilliance Concrete Acid Stain, Step 2 #adBrandBold #ad
- Please note no concrete is the same so outcomes maybe different; Contact for Support. Mottled, marbled and varied appearance; make your concrete your own. Easy to apply; no complex mixing required; Do not use Muriatic Acid to Prep.
Covers 200 to 400 square feet depending on number of coats. Step 2 of 4 in concrete acid stain Process; Cost effective; LEED Compliant; Maintenance free.
6. Active Elements #ad
Colorado Gold Golden Yellow 4, 1 Gallon containers in a case, Concrete Acid Stain Pack of 4 Bulk lot, Concrete Stain Colors #adActive Elements #ad
- Concrete stain gives you a variegated or marbled look depending on the age of the concrete. Acid stain penetrates and reacts with the chemicals in concrete Read product description for details. This is acid stain and it works differently than paint.
Warning, this is not concrete paint. Professional grade, easy to use acid stain Tech help available Interior, exterior projects UV stable. 1-gallon size covers 100 to 200 sq ft depending on dilution, texture and porosity of concrete.
7. Active Elements #ad
Contractors Choice Concrete Acid Stain 1 Gallon Coffee Bean Dark Brown to Black #adActive Elements #ad
- Using a concrete sealer is optional with concrete acid stains. Product can be used on interior and exterior cement and concrete surfaces.
Allow a minimum of 4 hours drying/reaction time. 100 - 200 square feet per gallon. Coverage varies with the surface texture, temperature of the concrete and ambient conditions.
8. Rustic Strength #ad
Professional Quality, Official Contractor Grade, Sample Pack of 10 Concrete Acid Stains, 16 oz Each #adRustic Strength #ad
- 16 ounce size covers 13 to 25 sq ft depending on dilution, texture and porosity of concrete. Warning, this is not concrete paint. Concrete stain gives you a variegated or marbled look depending on the age of the concrete.
Acid stain penetrates and reacts with the chemicals in concrete Read product description for details. This is acid stain and it works differently than paint. Professional grade, easy to use acid stain Tech help available Interior, exterior projects UV stable.
9. Concrete Floor Supply #ad
Concrete Acid Stain | Dark Walnut 1 Gallon #adConcrete Floor Supply #ad
- Professional grade product that anyone can use. Doesn't require any neutralization or intense scrubbing. Chemical Reaction so the stain is permanent. Uv stable - great for interior and/or exterior applications. Concrete acid Stain - Natural marbling effect.
10. Concrete Resurrection #ad
Professional Fast Drying Concrete Stain, Easy to use! Speed Color Acetone Dye Concrete Stain 8oz Bottles, 8 Color Sample Pack #adConcrete Resurrection #ad
- Dries in Seconds. Uv stable for Interior and Exterior Use. Not to be used for Polishing. 8 oz sample size Bottle of Each Color. Must fill bottle with Acetone.